The CU Anschutz Medical Campus Rail Shuttle connects with the R Line at the Fitzsimons Station on north Fitzsimons Parkway. Passengers can take this FREE shuttle to campus.
Connect to "CU Shuttle_WiFi" while on board!
The shuttle will make a total of five stops within campus in central locations near University Education and Research buildings, Children's Hospital, University of Colorado Hospital and the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
Please note that in the interest of safety the bus will ONLY stop at the designated bus stop locations.
- Stop 1 - Campus Services
- Stop 2 - CU Education Buildings/Children's Hospital
- Stop 3 - Building 500/Nighthorse Campbell
- Stop 4 - CU Research Buildings/University Hospital
- Stop 5 - Anschutz Health and Wellness Center
- Stop 6 - CU Medicine/Health Sciences Library
The shuttle service only provides transportation from the Fitzsimons station and will not service the Colfax station.
The operating hours are:
- Monday - Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please call (303) 726-2809 if you are waiting at a stop.
- No service on Saturday and Sunday.
- Holiday hours will be posted at stops and in buses as well as notifications through the Campus Shuttle app.
Outside of these hours there is not shuttle transportation from the Fitzsimons Station into campus.
The R Line operating hours can be found on RTD's web page.
Please continue to check back to this page for ongoing updates!
Let the RTD Trip Planner help guide you to the Anschutz Medical Campus aboard transit!