Designated handicap parking is available in
the visitor pay parking lots. Visitors must display the State of
Colorado Disability Placard on their vehicle while in the visitor
handicap parking areas along with parking payment receipt or the vehicle
will be ticketed. Handicap parking spaces are subject to the same rate
structure as indicated in the Patient and Visitor Parking section below.
the CU Anschutz Medical Campus, there are daily cash customer parking
lots for CU Anschutz Medical Campus Patients and Visitors: Parking for
patients or visitors is located at any parking lot signed "Patient and
Visitor Parking" and at parking meters. The daily parking rates are as
- $1.00 per hour up to 8 hours
- Daily Maximum Rate - $8.00
- Parking meters are 25 cents / 15 minutes with a maximum stay of 4 hours
- Evenings after 4PM - $1.00 flat rate
- Weekends and Campus Holidays - $1.00 flat rate
visitor parking lots have automated pay stations. The license plate of
the vehicle parked will need to be entered at the pay station upon
payment. The receipt does not have to be displayed on the dash of the
vehicle. The pay stations accept many forms of payment:
up to a $5 bill (Change is NOT given at the machine. A refund receipt
will be issued and will need to be taken to the parking office in
- Credit card payments accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Day Passes can be purchased from the Parking Office
Parkmobile Pay By Phone
Parkmobile allows you to pay for parking, at Parkmobile enabled pay
stations, by phone. When using Parkmobile you choose how long you want
to park and pay for that amount of time. When the expiration time
approaches, you can receive a text alert allowing you to extend your
time (within the maximum time limit for the lot.) For more information
please visit the Parkmobile
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus website. Advantages include:
- Decreased chance of parking fines with text message expiration reminders sent to your cell phone.
- A new smart phone app which enables all of the capabilities of the service with the touch of a button.
- Parking receipts via email/text message.
accounts: Parkmobile offers the option to create corporate accounts
with an unlimited number of parkers and the ability to pre-pay in
denominations available for departmental use.
- A $.35 transaction fee will apply for each transaction.
To pay by phone, you will first need to create an account with Parkmobile.
Contact us with any additional questions, 303-724-2555.