Courses must have a "University of Colorado Anschutz Main Campus" designation to be eligible for the Tuition Assistance Benefit on University of Colorado Anschutz campus. You can find the campus designation in course details or Class Search. The following
- Courses offered through Continuing Education, audited courses, extended studies, Outreach Programs, Study Abroad and/or noncredit courses do not qualify for the Tuition Assistance Benefit.
- Employees utilizing the tuition waiver cannot participate in concurrent registration.
- An employee’s coursework must be taken outside scheduled working hours or with an adjusted work schedule of equivalent hours acceptable to the employing department.
- An employee cannot use the 9 credit hour waiver during an academic year (one or more semesters) in which their dependent is using the discount and vice versa.
- Employees who are classified for tuition purposes as nonresident undergraduates cannot enroll in more credit hours than the benefit they are using in any given semester.
- Employees who are enrolled full time can use the benefit during the fall or spring semesters.
Currently, only the courses from the following schools/programs are available for tuition assistance benefit at CU Anschutz. If you have any questions about the eligibility of Anschutz courses, please contact the appropriate school/college using the links provided below:
- Colorado School of Public Health
- College of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Colorado School of Public Health Courses
- EXCEPT PUBH 6606, PUBH 6955 PUBH 6606, BIOS 6990, CBHS 6990, EHOH 6990, EPID 6990, HSMP 6990, PMHW 6990, and PUBH 6991
- College of Nursing Courses, held at Anschutz Medical Campus
- Extended Studies Campus Nursing courses are not eligible
- Graduate School Courses
AMC - CU Employees may register up to seven (7) days prior to the start of the semester or the first day of their desired class, whichever is earlier. Dependents applying for employee tuition waiver can register when enrollment opens for the semester.