CU Anschutz COVID-19 Updates and Resources
The following information is to support students as they navigate campus resources during the COVID-19 pandemic. Although the University has closed access to most buildings, campus offices remain open to serve you and are available through virtual technology. Included below is information about student service offices and how to access them during the physical closure of campus buildings. After review of the information below, if you have any further, please email StudentAffairs@cuanschutz.edu
Get involved with student organizations, stay healthy with on-campus recreation activities, and make your voice heard with Student Senate.
We are here to support you at every step in your journey and our staff is personally committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive campus community for all.
Health & Wellness
Your physical and emotional well-being are our top priorities. From mental health services to student health insurance, we've got you covered.
Find additional on and off-campus resources to support all of your academic, research, technology, housing, dining, travel and family-care needs.
Jan L. Gascoigne, PhD, MCHES
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Associate Clinical Professor, Community & Behavioral Health
Craig Wimmer, MS Ed, CHES, Certified WellCoach
- Director of Student Health Promotion
- Director of Student Engagement
Holly Nelson, MS
- Assistant Director for Advocacy and Empowerment
Michaela Calhoun, MSW
- Victim Services Program Manager at the Phoenix Center at Anschutz
- Coordinator of Student Engagement
- Business Services Coordinator