CU Anschutz Office of Student Affairs Updates and Resources
Welcome to the Office of Student Affairs! Our office serves to support the students of CU Anschutz and navigate campus resources. Our office is open with limited staff to answer questions and assist students in accessing resources, as most of our services remain fully operational through virtual technology. To make appointments and access our Student Affairs services, please review our pages for information and links to scheduling. If you have any questions or would like assistance please email: StudentAffairs@cuanschutz.edu.
Get involved with student organizations, stay healthy with on-campus recreation activities, and make your voice heard with Student Senate.
We are here to support you at every step in your journey and our staff is personally committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive campus community for all.
Health & Wellness
Your physical and emotional well-being are our top priorities. From mental health services to student health insurance, we've got you covered.
Find additional on and off-campus resources to support all of your academic, research, technology, housing, dining, travel and family-care needs.
Jan L. Gascoigne, PhD, MCHES
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Associate Clinical Professor, Community & Behavioral Health
- Business Services Coordinator
Student Engagement & Student Outreach and Support
- Director of Student Engagement
- Coordinator of Student Engagement
Student Health Promotion & Phoenix Center
Craig Wimmer, MS Ed, CHES, Certified WellCoach
- Director of Student Health Promotion
- Victim Services Program Manager in the Phoenix Center
Office of Disability, Access and Inclusion
- Director of Office of Disability, Access and Inclusion
- Assistant Director of Office of Disability, Access and Inclusion