School-Sponsored Overnight Student Trips

The Clery Act requires tracking of all University funded student overnight travel.  Please complete this form for any hotel, lodging or other leased space (labs, classrooms, rehearsal rooms, etc.) used during school-sponsored student travel that is fully or partially funded or reimbursed by the university. 

This form may be submitted upon the completion of travel as information regarding the address, floor and room number(s) is requested.  A separate form is not needed for each student, but is needed for each hotel or other leased space per trip.

If travel is for employees, faculty or staff only, and no students are involved, this reporting is not necessary.

Contact the Clery Compliance Officer with any questions at or, or by telephone at 303-724-2215.

CMS Login