Our office houses the Health Equity in Action Lab (HEAL). The mission of HEAL is to foster action and leadership for health equity. We do this through training, consultation, and deliberate practice. Together, we gather to HEAL.
HEAL provides the following resources for campus students, staff, faculty, and trainees:
- Training - we offer trainings on DEI and health-related topics
- Consultation - we offer consultation to units or groups who are working on projects or initiatives related to DEI
- Panel Discussions - we are able to participate on and/or facilitate panel discussions related to DEI
- Resource Development - we are developing resources to facilitate your DEI work
- Student Inclusivity Council of Councils - The Student Inclusivity Council of Councils will convene key student leaders and/or representative allies in the DEI space to cultivate belonging, collaborate on DEI engagement strategies, and further students' professional development
For trainings on LGBTQ+ topics, please click here.