As always, we encourage booths/tables to be interactive and fun. Remember, this is a PARTY, not an information fair!
- The first application deadline is Friday, August 25th.
will be given to applications received by this date. Your booth will
be listed on the event directory. Location preferences and requests for
power will be honored to the best of our ability.
- The second application deadline is Wednesday, September 6th.
received by this date will still be accepted, but location requests and
power cannot be guaranteed and the booth name will not appear on the
- A standard exhibitor space is 10'x10' and includes (1) 8' table and (2) chairs.
- There is no fee for campus units to participate in the Block Party. The cost for organizations and businesses outside of the CU Anschutz Medical Campus is $50.
- Requests for spaces greater than 10'x10' or more tables and chairs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Electricity can be provided at booths for $50 (power is limited to specific areas of the event).
- Tents are not required but are highly recommended. ALL TENTS MUST BE PROPERLY SECURED. You may provide your own tent and the weights to secure it or you can have us secure it for you at no cost. If you don't have a tent and would like one provided for you for $130, please select Tent Rental during your registration.
- A black tablecloth can be requested at no charge if you don't have a branded one for your table.
Exhibiting companies from outside the Anschutz Medical Campus are
prohibited from offering products or services including, but not limited
to, academic programs/services, firearms, cigarettes or other tobacco
products, gambling, liquor, retail/recreational marijuana or medical
marijuana, pharmaceuticals, energy services, mortgages, real estate,
medical product/services, health/nutritional supplements, sexual
products/services, adult entertainment, credit card offers, or student
loan products. CU Anschutz reserves the right to deny the participation
of any group.
"Surrounding Aurora Community" is defined as a business or organization with a registered address within a roughly 2-mile radius of campus or one that has an existing relationship with a campus entity.