As always, we encourage booths/tables to be interactive and fun. Remember, this is a PARTY, not an information fair!
- The first application deadline is Friday, August 26th.
will be given to applications received by this date. Your booth will
be listed on the event directory. Location preferences and requests for
power will be honored to the best of our ability.
- The second application deadline is Wednesday, September 7th.
received by this date will still be accepted, but location requests and
power cannot be guaranteed and the booth name will not appear on the
- A standard exhibitor space is 10'x10' and includes (1) 8' table and (2) chairs.
There is no fee to participate in the Block Party, but charges will
apply for rented tents and power. Organizations outside of the Anschutz
Medical Campus will be asked to pay a refundable deposit to reserve a
booth. This deposit will be refunded in full after the event, unless the
exhibitor fails to show up to the Block Party without cancelling by the
September 7th deadline.
- Requests for spaces greater than 10'x10' or more tables and chairs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Electricity can be provided at booths for $50 (power is limited to specific areas of the event).
Tents are not required but are highly recommended. ALL TENTS MUST BE
PROPERLY SECURED. You may provide your own tent and the weights to
secure it or you can have us secure it for you at no cost. If you don't
have a tent and would like one provided for you, please select Tent
Rental during your registration.
- A black tablecloth can be requested at no charge if you don't have a branded one for your table.
Exhibiting companies from outside the Anschutz Medical Campus are
prohibited from offering products or services including, but not limited
to, academic programs/services, firearms, cigarettes or other tobacco
products, gambling, liquor, retail/recreational marijuana or medical
marijuana, pharmaceuticals, energy services, mortgages, real estate,
medical product/services, health/nutritional supplements, sexual
products/services, adult entertainment, credit card offers, or student
loan products. CU Anschutz reserves the right to deny the participation
of any group.