RESEARCH AND SCIENTIFIC POSTERS
Research and scientific posters both showcase the accomplishments and expertise of our faculty, and create memorable connections with the CU Anschutz identity and brand.
- Use an approved poster template, available from Printing Services or cuanschutz.imagerelay.com.
- Make CU Anschutz affiliation obvious. Prominent placement of our logo in the header area, correct use of our name throughout, inclusion of our official colors, typeface, and core brand messages will help your poster benefit from the
greater awareness and brand equity of the campus identity.
- Poster titles should be both accurate and memorable. Use concise, attention-grabbing content whenever possible.
- Clearly indicate the authors—as well as the parent school or unit—in the subhead area.
- Ensure your content is clear, concise and legible from up to 10 feet away.
- DO NOT include multiple CU logos on research posters. When multiple units are involved, use the parent school or unit logo instead. When in doubt, use the CU Anschutz logo and identify specific schools and units in content.