Successful Vaccine Verification, Events, Remote Work Agreements, Flu Shots, Breaks & Meals, Parking Options
September 15, 2021
Vaccine Verification Process Proves a Success
Nearly 100% of our campus community has completed the COVID-19 vaccine verification process, and of those who submitted, 99.5% are vaccinated. Thank you for doing your part to keep #CUAnschutzTogether.
Mandatory weekly testing has begun for unvaccinated members of our campus community. Those with approved exemptions on file - and those still in the process of completing their full vaccination course or awaiting exemption approval - should sign up for mandatory weekly testing using the link emailed to them and their university email address. Unvaccinated individuals must also follow the protocols noted here. No-cost COVID-19 testing is available to all other employees and students, and household members including minors age 2+.
Paired with masks and distancing, these measures help ensure we can keep moving forward with in-person teaching and learning, and making progress in each of our mission areas.
We are still in this together. Remember to be mindful of current campus protocols, and stay home and self-report if sick or exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Planning Fall Events & Activities? Get the Latest Guidance
Last week, detailed guidance was issued to help you navigate fall events and activities - both on and off campus.
Read the full event update, and find details on all campus protocols here.
- Events of 45+ attendees - other than classes and essential academic activities - require approval and cannot exceed posted COVID capacities.
- Large events unrelated to essential academic activity are discouraged from taking place in person at this time.
- Masks are required of all attendees indoors at classes, meetings, events and gatherings of any size.
- Food may only be served and consumed outdoors, and cannot be self-serve (buffet style).
Reminder: Remote Work Agreement Forms Due
Remote work agreement forms must be documented for every employee this month.
Read the full policy here.
- Agreements must be completed by every employee, and approved by supervisor/unit head and HR director.
- Find step-by-step instructions here on completing the process.
- Thanks to those who have already completed their forms.
Get Your Flu Shot on Campus: Clinic Starts This Week
By appointment only! Schedule your flu shot through the Campus Health Center.
- Clinics start Thursday, September 16, on the south lawn of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
- Students, employees and household members age 3+ are eligible.
- Call to schedule: 303-724-6242. No walk-ins. Most insurances and health plans accepted.
Find hours and details here.
Taking Breaks & Meals on Campus
What to know about taking breaks and meals on campus:
- Breaks and meals should be taken outdoors when possible and as weather permits.
- We have increased outdoor seating and break areas for your use.
- When it is necessary to take breaks or meals indoors - whether in an office, conference room, classroom or common area - please ensure sufficient distancing (6+ feet) between yourself and others, and wear a mask when coming and going.
- We are working on designating additional indoor break and meal spaces for use during inclement weather, which will allow for distancing when masks must be removed to eat and drink. Details are coming soon.
Parking & Shuttles
As we return to campus for the fall, take a look at your parking choices on campus.
Numerous options allow you to choose what works best for your schedule. An electronic Parking Agreement form makes signing up, renewing or switching parking options easy.
Find complete parking details and FAQs here.
The CU Anschutz Rail Shuttle to the RTD Fitzsimons Station is running 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays, with stops throughout campus. The Intercampus Shuttle from CU Anschutz to the CU Denver Lawrence Street Center is no longer in operation.
Campus Resources & Reminders