State of the Campus, Breaks & Meals, Masks, Flu Shots, Remote Work Agreements
September 29, 2021
Save the Date: State of the Campus Oct. 27
Mark your calendar for the annual State of the Campus Address, coming up Wednesday, 10/27, at noon. Join with the campus community virtually as we hear from Chancellor Don Elliman about the tremendous possibilities ahead for CU Anschutz. Details to come.
Where to Take Breaks & Meals on Campus
Take note of current guidelines for breaks and meals on campus. Do your part to keep yourself and your colleagues safe.
- Take breaks and meals outdoors when possible and as weather permits. Increased outdoor seating and break areas are available for use.
- When it is necessary to take breaks or meals indoors, ensure 6+ feet of distance between yourself and others. Wear a mask when coming and going.
- During inclement weather, find a designated indoor break and meal space for use. These spaces allow for distancing when masks must be removed to eat and drink. They are marked with the poster below, and a full listing is online.
Mask Up to Keep #CUAnschutzTogether
Please remember the following mask protocols are in place on campus:
- Masks are required for everyone in indoor campus spaces.
- Vaccinated individuals may remove their masks indoors when in enclosed offices or confined work units - where traffic can be controlled or masking can be adjusted in real time - when able to keep 10+ keep from others. Masks are optional outdoors for vaccinated individuals.
- Unvaccinated individuals must continue to wear a mask at all times on campus. The only exception is when outdoors and 10+ feet from others.
- Read full mask guidelines on the return to campus webpage.
Schedule Your Flu Shot at Our On-Campus Clinic
By appointment only! Schedule your flu shot through the Campus Health Center.
- Clinics are on the south lawn of the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
- Students, employees and household members age 3+ are eligible.
- Call to schedule: 303-724-6242. No walk-ins. Most insurances and health plans are accepted.
Find hours and details here.
Reminder: Remote Work Agreement Forms Due
Remote work agreement forms must be documented for every employee this month.
- Agreements must be completed by every employee, and approved by supervisor/unit head and HR director.
- Find step-by-step instructions here on completing the process.
- Please note that the university may choose to provide or reimburse employees for hardware, software and related supplies, or to allow existing supplies to be taken home for remote use. The university will not reimburse for the cost of cell phones, home phones, internet services or physical workstation arrangements such as desks, bookshelves and filing cabinets. Please contact your department's Human Resources Business Partner with questions.
- Thanks to those who have already completed their forms.
Read the full policy here.
Campus Resources & Reminders