October 30, 2018
Chancellor Elliman delivered the annual State of the Campus address on October 30, 2018.
In his remarks, Chancellor Elliman highlighted the following:
- Noted the remarkable growth of the university over the last five years
- Provided updates on five major priorities
- Clinical excellence investments
- Increasing and diversifying research funding
- Innovation investments
- Expanding campus’ focus on mental health and wellness
- Regional and National marketing efforts
- Gave a look at major research, academic, administrative, leadership developments coming in the next year.
- Outlined the challenges facing the campus, including impacts on the federal level to the healthcare marketplace, managing the effects of growth to campus infrastructure.
View the address in its entirety below or read the transcript.