Beginning Tuesday, May 26, we are further heightening these measures on campus. Those invited and approved to be on campus will be expected to adhere to the following:
- You must have completed the required, one-time Skillsoft training, “CU: COVID-19 Return to Campus - CU Denver | Anschutz” through the My.CU portal in order to
be admitted to campus.
- You must be wearing your CU Anschutz badge and a face mask while on campus.
- You must also have successfully completed the daily health questionnaire,
and have a confirmation email ready to show, before arriving at a designated campus check-in point.
- You must check in daily at one of the designated check-in points, locations and hours of
which are listed on the return to campus website. There, you will show your daily questionnaire confirmation email, get your temperature checked, and receive a wristband good for that day only.
- Building entry will be limited, and anyone entering any campus facility must be wearing a wristband in the color for that day.
- Instructional signage has been posted around campus and within buildings. Please adhere to posted guidance to ensure distancing and occupancy requirements are observed.
Each of us has a vital role to play in keeping our community safe and healthy. As quickly as we can bring more people back safely, we will do so. In the meantime, any working and learning activity that can be done remotely must continue to be done remotely.
Please take a look at the resources available to you online, and read regular updates to stay informed. By doing your part, you help keep our community healthy, vibrant and strong.