Military-connected In-state Residency 
Military-connected students living in the state of Colorado may be able to receive in-state residency for tuition purposes at CU Anschutz. If you think you might qualify, you will need to submit documentation. Accepted documents based on your status are listed below. 

Petition for In-state Residency 
Not eligible for military-connected residency under Federal or State Law? Students are encouraged to petition for residency through the CU Anschutz Office of the Registrar. For more information, visit CU Anschutz Residency

  • In-state residency petition submission deadline: The Monday prior to the start of the semester

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at