COVID-19 & the CU Anschutz Community
July 2, 2020
This week’s Campus Coronavirus (COVID-19) Weekly Update was scheduled a day early, as CU Anschutz is closed tomorrow in observance of Independence Day. Please stay safe and healthy this holiday weekend.
Same-Day Entry Screening Update
For those individuals approved for on-campus activity who plan to spend time in both a CU Anschutz facility and a UCHealth facility on the same day, screening just became simpler. You will no longer need to complete both the CU Anschutz and UCHealth screening protocols when visiting both in a given day
, but rather will need to complete only the CU Anschutz screening process
upon arrival on campus and show your CU Anschutz wristband when entering UCHealth facilities.
Return to Campus Reminders
Some reminders as the gradual ramp up of select on-campus activity continues:
- All individuals on campus, including clinical providers, must follow detailed protocols before entering CU Anschutz facilities and prior to being present on campus.
- You must wear a face covering or mask at all times, indoors and outdoors, and remain 6 feet from others at all times.
- You must complete the required CU: COVID-19 Return to Campus Skillsoft training in advance of coming to campus.
- You must complete a daily health questionnaire prior to arrival at a designated check-in location for screening if planning to enter any university facility. The questionnaire is accessible at covidcheckpoint.cuanschutz.edu, or by scanning the QR code posted at check-in locations.
- You must wear your building access wristband, received at screening, throughout the day. If entering a UCHealth facility on the same day, you may display your wristband upon entry, rather than the UCHealth My Health Connection app.
- Full protocols and screening details are on the return to campus webpage.
- The latest operational decisions in place are noted on the coronavirus website.
Campus Resources & Reminders