COVID-19 & the CU Anschutz Community
June 12, 2020
New Limited Library Accessibility for Approved Students
Starting tomorrow, June 13, the Strauss Health Sciences Library will be badge-accessible 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m., only for those students who have been given permission to be on campus.
Return to Campus Protocol & Entry Screening
A gradual ramp up of select on-campus activity continues, and required processes and safety protocols remain in place. Critical staff already on campus and those invited and approved to return, must follow detailed protocols before entering CU Anschutz buildings and prior to being present on campus. These protocols are applicable to clinical providers on campus for inpatient and/or outpatient work, and/or for the use of private offices. Full details are on the return to campus webpage.
- You must wear a face covering or mask at all times, indoors and outdoors, and remain 6 feet from others at all times.
- You must complete the required CU: COVID-19 Return to Campus Skillsoft training in advance of coming to campus.
- You must complete a daily health questionnaire prior to arrival at a designated check-in location for screening if planning to enter any university facility. The questionnaire is accessible at covidcheckpoint.cuanschutz.edu, or by scanning the QR code posted at check-in locations.
- You must wear your building access wristband, received at screening, throughout the day.
Campus Space Requests
All requests for classrooms, conference rooms and scheduled space through spring 2021 are now centrally managed and approved, to ensure adequate space for teaching and learning activities that must take place on campus. More information is available here
. Because all meetings are to take place virtually whenever possible, and events and official functions remain suspended through at least the end of August, requests for exceptions should be rare.
Campus Resources & Reminders
- The new Faculty and Staff Mental Health Clinic offers accessible, comprehensive and confidential mental health services. Additional tools and resources available on the Department of Psychiatry COVID-19 website.
- ColoradoSPH, Denver Museum of Nature & Science and Institute for Science & Policy are offering a free COVID-19 webinar series. “Summer of COVID-19” is Monday, June 15. Register and view past webinars online.
- University travel remains suspended. Only essential domestic business travel may be considered for an exception. See your supervisor or unit head with requests, which are subject to review by school/college deans or the vice chancellor for administrative areas.
- Learn about Colorado’s Safer-at-Home guidance on Colorado’s COVID-19 website.