COVID-19 Testing: Hours & Updates
December 18, 2020
Testing through COVIDCheck Colorado and CU Anschutz Environmental Health & Safety is currently free, and it’s easy to schedule your test. Details and hours below.
A note on cost in 2021:
- CU Anschutz drive-up testing through Environmental Health & Safety will remain free and in place into the new year. This testing site is only available for those with symptoms or exposure.
- Testing through COVIDCheck Colorado is free through at least 12/31, at both the on-campus Ed 1 site and the Aurora Public Schools location. CU Anschutz is working to continue this program into 2021, and we will communicate any change as plans for the new year are finalized with the provider.
CU Anschutz employees and students, as well as household members including minors, have options for COVID-19 testing, depending on whether you:
- have symptoms of COVID-19*
- have no symptoms of COVID-19*
- have been exposed (within 6 feet of COVID-positive individual for cumulative total of 15+ minutes over 24-hour period)
If you develop COVID-19-like symptoms*, get tested as soon as possible.
Schedule your appointment online ahead of time and follow instructions provided.
CU Anschutz Drive-Up Testing: Environmental Health & Safety
- Monday, 12/21 - Tuesday, 12/22: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Monday, 12/28 - Tuesday, 12/29: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
CU Anschutz Education 1 Building (east side, door P26-1R): COVIDCheck Colorado
- Tuesday, 12/22: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/29: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning and Conference Center: COVIDCheck Colorado
- Hours available through the scheduling website.
*COVID-19 symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.