COVID-19 Testing: Hours & Updates
January 8, 2021
Free Testing to Continue Through March 2021
COVID-19 testing for CU Anschutz employees, students and household members will continue to be available at no cost to you in the new year, through March 31.
Take advantage of free and convenient testing options, and help keep yourself, your
loved ones and your community healthy and safe in 2021.
CU Anschutz employees and students, as well as household members including minors, have options for COVID-19 testing, depending on whether you:
- have symptoms of COVID-19*
- have no symptoms of COVID-19*
- have been exposed (within 6 feet of COVID-positive individual for cumulative total of 15+ minutes over 24-hour period)
If you develop COVID-19-like symptoms*, get tested as soon as possible.
Schedule your appointment online ahead of time and follow instructions provided.
CU Anschutz Drive-Up Testing: Environmental Health & Safety
- Monday, 1/11 - Friday, 1/15: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1/19 - Friday, 1/22: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, 1/25 - Friday, 1/29: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
CU Anschutz Education 1 Building (east side, door P26-1R): COVIDCheck Colorado
- Monday, 1/11: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1/12: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, 1/13: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, 1/14: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning and Conference Center: COVIDCheck Colorado
- Hours available through the scheduling website.
*COVID-19 symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.