The University of Colorado Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Program is an interdisciplinary graduate school program housed within CU Physical Therapy. The Graduate School administers and serves Master's programs, Doctoral programs, Certificates, and non-degree
courses throughout all thirteen schools and colleges across both the Denver and the Anschutz Medical Campuses. Learn more about the Graduate School.
About CU Physical Therapy
The University of Colorado has established a tradition of excellence in the educational preparation of physical therapists for over 70 years. Our strong ranking is linked to our superb faculty, our location on the state-of-the-art Anschutz Medical Campus,
commitment to the education of our students and a strong network of supportive alumni and clinical faculty throughout the Rocky Mountain Region and the country. Learn more about the physical therapy program.
About the Anschutz Medical Campus (AMC)
AMC is a healthcare campus dedicated to fostering collaboration among students, researchers and clinicians and the largest academic health center between Chicago, Texas and the West Coast.
The campus consists of three zones that promote collaboration and innovation:
- Education zone with remarkable facilities for training future physicians and other health professionals;
- Research zone with ground-breaking, internationally renowned research;
- Clinical care zone with the University of Colorado Hospital and The Children's Hospital, the University of Colorado School of Medicine's primary adult and pediatric hospital partners, nearby.
AMC is home to six schools and colleges:
- School of Dental Medicine
- School of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Colorado School of Public Health
- Graduate School