General IPE Scholarship
- Earnest, Mark A. MD, PhD; Pfeifle, Andrea L. EdD, PT, Addressing the Irreducible Needs of Interprofessional Education: Creating and Sustaining an Institutional Commons for Health Professions Training. Academic
Medicine, June 2016, 91 (6), 754-756.
- Abby A. Kahaleh, Jennifer Danielson, Kari L. Franson, Wesley A. Nuffer,
Elena M. Umland, An Interprofessional Education Panel on Development, Implementation, and Assessment Strategies, American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education Volume
79, Issue 6, 2015
- Pfeifle, A, Earnest MA, The Creation of an Institutional Commons: Institutional and Individual Benefits and Risks in Global Health Interprofessional Education,
Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, Volume 42, Number 4 (Winter 2014 Supplement)
- Earnest MA, Brandt B, Aligning Practice and Education to Advance Triple Aim Outcomes, Journal of Interprofessional Care, 2014, 28(6), 497-500.
- Earnest MA, Brandt B, Building a 21st Century Healthcare System by Aligning Practice Redesign and Interprofessional Education,
Commissioned Paper for the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation, published July 2013
- Dow A, Blue A, Cohen-Konrad S, Earnest MA, Reeves S, The Moving Target: Outcomes of Interprofessional Education, Journal of
Interprofessional Care, July 26, 2013.
- Yarborough, Mark PhD; Jones, Therese PhD; Cyr, Thomas A. PhD; Phillips, Sally RN, PhD; Stelzner, Denise MBA, PT, Interprofessional Education in Ethics at an Academic Health Sciences Center, Academic
Medicine, August 2000, 75(8), 793-800.
- Wilson, M Roy MD, MS; Krugman, Richard D. MD, The Changing Face of Academic Health Centers: A Path Forward for the University of Colorado Denver,
Academic Medicine, September 2008, 83 (9), 855-860.
- AJ Barton, D Brunson, KL Franson. Interprofessional learning to support interprofessional care with. 2014 Engaging Communities in Education and Research Conference, Vail, Colorado
- Franson KL, Glover JJ, Williams JD. Setting the groundwork for IPE with an all-day orientation program, Collaborating Across Borders IV, Vancouver, Canada 2013
- Yancey L, Franson KL, Williams J, Earnest M, Houston-Magee D. Nonsequential rollout of interprofessional Education at University of Colorado, Collaborating Across Borders IV, Vancouver, Canada
- Earnest MA, Willams JD, A Theory to Optimize Pedagogy in Teamwork – Team Driven Learning. June 13, 2013, Collaborating Across Borders IV, Vancouver BC
- Williams J, Barton AJ, Brunson D, Franson KL, Earnest M. Team-Driven Learning – Leadership in Action, Collaborating Across Borders IV, Vancouver, Canada 2013
- Earnest MA, Williams J, Yancey L, Barley G, Developing a Longitudinal Interprofessional Education Curriculum at the University of Colorado, Collaborating Across Borders III, Tucson Nov 21, 2011
Opens in a new window Opens document in a new window