The University of Colorado uses CCC Verify for employment verification. CCC Verify should be utilized as the primary employment verification system.
- Employees requesting
a verification of employment directly will need a pin number to access the platform. The pin number is the last four digits of their social security number.
- University of Colorado should be used
as the employer. Do not add a campus location to the name.
- Visit the CCC Verify page for instructions on how to complete an employment verification and for contact information.
Contact HR verses
using CCC verify if:
- You are an employee requesting verification for housing assistance.
- You need assistance with a specific NIH loan forgiveness
or similar form.
- The individual has been formally offered and accepted a position with CU but has not started yet.
- The individual is within
their first month of employment with CU.
- The individual has been separated from CU for more than two years.
- The information received from CCC
verify doesn’t align with what was provided on an application.
- You need a verbal verification of information already received from CCC Verify.
Please Note: HR can provide start
date, end date, position held, and salary with proper authorization. We are unable to provide reference checks or comment on rehire status of former employees.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance from HR with employment verification.
Special Investigators and Federally Contracted Verification
Please contact email@example.com to determine the best method to securely send the authorization form. Verifications may be conducted via live video call or over the phone.
Please note that HR can provide start date, end date, position held, and salary with proper authorization. We are unable to provide reference checks or comment on the rehire status of former employees.
Personnel Employment Records
of Colorado Anschutz consists of departments within the School of Medicine, College of Nursing, School of Dental Medicine, Skaggs School of Pharmacy, Colorado School of Public Health, as well as several administrative and student focused departments.
- Full personnel records are generally maintained at the department level.
- Central HR may have historical records digitized for employees.
- There are no physical records located in the Central HR offices.
Records request may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a likelihood that we will refer you to a department-level contact when
Records requests made by non-CU organizations must include a signed employee authorization form.
Human Resources is unable to provide assistance with credentialing. Please contact the employee’s department directly.
Education Verification (Graduate Medical Education)
- The GME Program Assistant can verify only dates of residency and/or fellowship training. Training verification requests that require more than verification of dates must be sent to the appropriate Program Coordinator.
- For Dept. Family Medicine Residency programs including UCH, Swedish, and Rose should be sent to email@example.com.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Employee Services, a CU System office that serves all four campuses, oversees the PSLF program.
Visit the Employee Services Public Service Loan Forgiveness page for more information.
Student Records & Education Verification
Please contact the Registrar’s office for student records, enrollment, or degree verification.
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
Education 2 North, Campus Box A054
13120 East 19th
Aurora, CO 80045