Anschutz Health Sciences Building
- T-Street Café: Located in the ground floor atrium, the café offers the first specialty Kaldi's Coffee program in Colorado alongside a menu of assorted breakfast and lunch grab-and-go dishes made fresh daily in our kitchen across the lobby. Also serves smoothies, firepot tea, matcha and chai beverages.
- T-Street Kitchen: In the southeast corner of the ground floor, owned and operated by a local family run hospitality group, Vibe Concepts, T-Street Kitchen is a contemporary but casual full-service American restaurant serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner favorites alongside a full bar program. Whether grabbing a breakfast burrito to go, setting up a catered banquet event or simply unwinding after a long day with a glass of wine at happy hour, the team at T-Street Kitchen is excited to be serving up quality to guests from throughout the CU Anschutz community.
- Root & Sprig - First floor, a fast-casual restaurant founded by celebrity Chef Tom Colicchio, with a deep commitment to elevating the role that food, hospitality and improved consumer experiences have in the healthcare setting. Root & Sprig offers everything from coffee and eggs for breakfast, to sandwiches and salads for lunch, available for in-store dining, delivery or catering.
- Food Truck Wednesdays - Late spring through fall. Food trucks surround the courtyard at Bonfils Circle. Sit back and relax with dozens of options. Check the weekly flyer to see which trucks will be there.
Education 2 North
- Woodgrain Bagels - Woodgrain Bagels located on the ground floor of Education 2-North, is a casual café dispensing wood-fired bagels plus breakfast burritos, sandwiches, paninis and soups for both breakfast and lunch.
- Choice Market: Located on the ground floor, a local Denver concept, Choice Mini-Mart provides a 24/7 cashier-less grocery and convenience shopping experience
- Central Latin Kitchen:Located on the ground floor, a Pan-American fast casual concept, offers a Latin inspired menu of tacos, burritos, salads and bowls for both breakfast and lunch
The Leprino Building, located in the Southwest corner of campus across from UCHealth, offers many dining options:
- Chai & Chai - Serves up delicious Indian curry and middle eastern staples.
- Dazbog Coffee - Dazbog, a chain of Russian-themed coffee shops, offers a full complement of espresso drinks, pastries, and whole bean coffee.
- Jimmy John's - Offers fast service, serving up 8-inch subs and whole wheat clubs. Online ordering and delivery also available.
- Subway - The original "Eat Fresh." Full menu, online ordering, and delivery can be found on their website.
Options Near Campus
- 21 Fitzsimons - The apartments North of the Strauss Health Sciences Library have a shopping center with more options.
- UC Health - There are eateries at this location, including Gardenview Cafe, Courtyard Cafe, and another Dazbog Coffee.
- Children's Hospital - The Fresh Market Place cafeteria, 24/7 Station, and an Espresso and Gelato Bar are located within the Children's Hospital's walls.
- Colfax Avenue - Along the southern border of campus, there's Caribou Coffee, Chipotle, Noodles and Company, Panera Bread, Smashburger, Starbucks, Which Wich, and IHOP.