Lost and Found

Lost and FoundThe University Police Department accepts most items "of value" including university keys, personal identification and ID/access cards. Items considered to be of little monetary value, including most items of clothing, personal keys, eyeglasses, etc. are turned in to Facilities Management.


If you have lost an item or found something, you may call 303-724-4444 to see if your item has been found, turn in items you have found or file a report. Items turned into University Police are held for a minimum of 90 days.