The Chancellor's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Community Engagement Council is composed of dean-appointed representatives from five schools and colleges and three programs on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus with dedicated paid time. These individuals serve as the collaborative oversight council to assist with developing DEI and CE strategic initiatives for our campus, including setting measurable goals and outcomes for the initiatives.
Other members include:
- Vice chancellor for research
- Faculty representatives for Disability Access and Inclusion
- The Office of Advancement
- Associate vice chancellor for student services
- Director of equity and training for the CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- Director of DEI for student senate
- Three student representatives of the Black Student Collective Group
- Staff leadership from the Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Community Engagement including the liaison to the North Aurora community
If you would like to learn more about this council, send us an email.