New & Improved Daily Health Questionnaire for Easy Check-in
June 3, 2020
3 Daily Steps Once Invited & Approved to Return:
- Complete the health questionnaire and bring your confirmation email to a designated check-in location.
- Access the questionnaire through this new, easy-access link daily prior to arrival on campus
- Or scan the QR code posted at check-in locations to access
- Or access by clicking the button below:
- Bring & wear your CU Anschutz badge and face covering at all times, indoors and outdoors.
- Only exception if working alone in a closed workspace
- At the designated check-in point:
- Show your confirmation email
- Get your temperature taken
- Pick up your wristband in a specific color for each day
Everyone in a university building during business hours must have a building access wristband.
How to Stay Safe:
- Go directly to your workspace
- Stay 6 feet away from others at all times
- Do not gather, meet or congregate at any time, inside or outside
- Follow all posted signage and schedules
- Disinfect your workspace and practice hand hygiene
- Use only the closest restrooms or break rooms during the day
- Hold all meetings remotely rather than in person
- Direct questions to your COVID official or supervisor/unit head
- Leave campus immediately if you feel sick, inform your supervisor and self-report
In order for more people and programs to safely return to campus, we must all adhere to each and every safety protocol in place at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus. Your compliance with these protocols and processes is required.
Watch the protocol video below: