COVID-19 & the CU Anschutz Community
June 26, 2020
A Message from Chancellor Elliman
Our slow and safe phased return to working and learning activity continues, and we thank those who have been approved for return for closely adhering to established safety protocols and entry screening processes. Your continued cooperation is essential if we are to maintain a safe campus environment.
We know many of you may be feeling anxious to return to campus, and I assure you that campus leadership is working hard to bring more people and areas back safely and steadily. In the meantime, any working and learning activity that can be effectively accomplished remotely, should continue to be done remotely.
Your well-being is our top priority, and we appreciate your patience and partnership as we continue to navigate our safe return.
Anschutz Health & Wellness Center Open
On Wednesday, the Anschutz Health & Wellness Center opened for general gym use by members. Advance reservations, screening, temperature checks and mask requirements are in place, among other safety protocols, and hours are limited. Learn more on the AHWC COVID-19 Information and Updates webpage
Return to Campus Protocol & Entry Screening
Some reminders as the gradual ramp up of select on-campus activity continues:
- All individuals on campus, including clinical providers, must follow detailed protocols before entering CU Anschutz facilities and prior to being present on campus.
- You must wear a face covering or mask at all times, indoors and outdoors, and remain 6 feet from others at all times.
- You must complete the required CU: COVID-19 Return to Campus Skillsoft training in advance of coming to campus.
- You must complete a daily health questionnaire prior to arrival at a designated check-in location for screening if planning to enter any university facility. The questionnaire is accessible at covidcheckpoint.cuanschutz.edu, or by scanning the QR code posted at check-in locations.
- You must wear your building access wristband, received at screening, throughout the day.
- Full protocols and screening details are on the return to campus webpage.
- The latest operational decisions in place are noted on the coronavirus website.
Campus Resources & Reminders
*Look for next week’s Campus Coronavirus (COVID-19) Weekly Update in your inbox Thursday, July 2, ahead of the holiday.