COVID-19 & the CU Anschutz Community
May 29, 2020
REQUIRED DAILY HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE & ENTRY SCREENING IN EFFECT ON CAMPUS
Critical staff already on campus, and those who have been invited and approved to return, MUST adhere to mandatory safety protocols and daily screening processes in place at all times. There are NO exceptions.
CU Anschutz expanded required safety protocols and screening processes this week that all must follow when accessing the campus:
- You must wear a face covering or mask at all times, indoors and outdoors, and remain 6 feet from others at all times.
- You must complete a daily health questionnaire prior to arrival at a designated check-in location for screening.
The new and improved questionnaire is accessible online at covidcheckpoint.cuanschutz.edu, or by scanning the QR code posted at check-in locations.
- Campus remains effectively closed to all but a limited number of areas.
- You must be formally invited and approved to return to campus.
- Everyone coming onto campus must complete the required CU: COVID-19 Return to Campus Skillsoft training in
- Once on campus, you must follow safety protocols and entry screening processes.
- Everyone in a university building during business hours must have a building access wristband.
- Those on campus must adhere to posted signage and floor markings. Downloadable signage is available here.
- No meetings or gatherings of any size are allowed.
- All activity that can be done remotely should continue to be done remotely.
All CU Anschutz employees, whether or not you are approved to return to campus at this time, will see parking charges resume for the month of June unless you change or cancel your parking permit by noon on June 15.
Key parking details:
- Starting June 8, the parking gates will be operational. Your parking access will work if you had active permit parking previously. If you previously canceled and do not have an active permit, you will need to reactivate your permit to access the gated
- All permit parking rates are
available online, and hourly parking in visitor lots is
- Lots will be monitored daily.
- To reactivate, change or cancel, contact the parking office by June 15 at CUParking@cuanschutz.edu,
303-724-2555 or on the parking website.
See detailed communications sent to employees, and separately to students, for more information.
CAMPUS RESOURCES AND REMINDERS