COVID-19 Testing: Hours & Updates
December 11, 2020
These testing updates, published weekly on Fridays, provide the latest hours and details on COVID-19 testing options for the CU Anschutz community.
CU Anschutz employees and students, as well as household members including minors, have options for COVID-19 testing, depending on whether you:
- have symptoms of COVID-19*
- have no symptoms of COVID-19*
- have been exposed (within 6 feet of COVID-positive individual for cumulative total of 15+ minutes over 24-hour period)
If you develop COVID-19-like symptoms*, get tested as soon as possible.
Schedule your appointment online ahead of time and follow instructions provided.
CU Anschutz Drive-Up Testing: Environmental Health & Safety
- Monday, 12/14 - Friday, 12/18: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, 12/21 - Tuesday, 12/22: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m
- Monday, 12/28 - Tuesday, 12/29: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
CU Anschutz Education 1 Building (east side, door P26-1R): COVIDCheck Colorado
- Monday, 12/14: 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/15: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, 12/16: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Thursday, 12/17: 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, 12/22: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/29: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Aurora Public Schools Professional Learning and Conference Center: COVIDCheck Colorado
- Hours available through the scheduling website.
*COVID-19 symptoms: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea.