How to Book a Meeting or Event on Campus
On-campus space for essential summer academic activity is accounted for, and remaining available space* has been released for general booking by designated administrators in the EMS room reservation system.
See below for rules on booking campus space for events, meetings and gatherings scheduled through September 1, 2021.**
COVID capacity limits are posted within rooms on campus, in the EMS room reservation system and in the event FAQ on the campus coronavirus website. COVID capacity limits are required at this time, and will be re-evaluated as the vaccine verification and exemption request process moves forward.
- 45 or fewer attendees: Simply request your desired space in EMS, referencing posted COVID capacity limits when selecting your room.
- If your meeting or event size falls within the room’s COVID capacity: Attendees may meet without wearing masks unless decided otherwise by meeting planners and/or participants. Unvaccinated individuals must
wear a mask indoors at all times, as well as complete the daily health questionnaire and maintain physical distancing.
- If your meeting or event exceeds posted COVID capacity, and you have received formal campus approval: You may hold a meeting in the approved space provided all attendees wear a mask. Chairs/tables can be adjusted
to suit, and you must return the room to COVID capacity set-up after your meeting.
- Department-controlled meeting spaces will be released to department booking administrators following review of an EMS training video. Contact email@example.com with questions.
- More than 45 attendees: Complete the Application to Host an In-Person Activity form at least one full business week prior to event date
for review and approval, referencing posted COVID capacity limits when selecting your desired space.
- If your request falls within a room’s COVID capacity: It will be reviewed to ensure alignment with campus safety protocols.
- If your request exceeds a room’s COVID capacity: You may be scheduled in one of a limited number of designated large-event spaces on campus.
- All attendees of indoor events of more than 45 people must wear a mask, with the exception of select academic activity and classes, as noted below.
- Academic Activity & Classes: Academic units may choose to allow fully vaccinated students and faculty to attend academic activities or classes indoors without masks, regardless of posted COVID capacity. In such cases, the academic unit must ensure all attendees are either fully vaccinated, or wearing masks and distancing, for the duration of the activity or class.
*The Anschutz Health Sciences Building is not available for booking at this time.
**Requests for on-campus events taking place after September 1 through June 30, 2022, may also be made at this time. Room assignments will be made after July 16, and classroom requests for spring 2022 granted later this fall.