Megan-Prescott, LCSW, HEC-C
office: Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion 2 – 10th floor
Megan Prescott has been a member of the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH) Ethics Committee since 2011, a member of the UCH Ethics Consult Service since 2013 and a Lead Consultant for the Service since May 2016, with a focus on Program Development. She has presented at UCH Ethics Grand Rounds, the CHEF Conference, and the Annual UCH Ethics Retreat.
After many years working in dialysis care setting, Megan accepted a position with the UCH Palliative Care Consult Service in 2018, and hopes to bring her unique qualifications to this multispecialty team.
- Undergraduate Education: California State University, Fullerton (Sociology)
- Graduate Education: California State University, Long Beach (MSW)
- Healthcare Ethics Consultant – Certified (HEC-C), inaugural class
- Certified Symptom Targeted Intervention (STI) Trainer
- Clinical Ethics Consultation
- Moral Distress and burnout prevention
- Resolving conflict
- Working with challenging patient personalities as a multidisciplinary team