TL1 Program: Team Oriented Training across the Translational Sciences Spectrum (TOTTS)
Provides support for pre- and post-doctoral trainees to develop skills for conducting team oriented clinical and translational research (CTR) spanning the pre-clinical
to population health spectrum. Candidates will be co-mentored by faculty with diverse clinical and translational interests and expertise.
One year fellowship stipend at the NRSA/NIH level that can be supplemented by mentor with non-federal funds
- Stipend: $24,816
- Tuition & Fees: $11,800
- Travel: $1,220 to attend the national CTSA TL1 meeting
- Research Related Expenses: $4,200
- Stipend: $50,376 (dependent on post graduate year).
- Tuition & Fees: $4,500 (Tuition level may change depending on post graduate year)
- Travel: $1,320 to attend the national CTSA TL1 meeting
- Research Related Fees: $10,850